2012年2月17日星期五

Mickelson was on the ropes early until his great bunker-bunker par

Lefty couldn't get anything right until he got to the 16th, which has a tee shot which simply ran over green about 30 feet away. He studied the chip from every angle, and before punching the shot, leaned to analyze a bit with the green. It absolutely was TaylorMade RocketBallZ  fairway wood  softer, to ensure became his target having a low pitch that hit the floor quickly and ran for the cup as being a putt.

"If I flew it another 5 feet, it turned out likely to be firm, therefore I flew it 5 more feet and brought it in higher, I believed it would have raced 15 feet by," he said.

He ended both nines by missing par putts inside 5 feet, nevertheless the eagle atoned to the. Cautious about how a greens were earlier as a whole, Mickelson discount golf clubs said he couldn't afford his wedge on No. 8 to go long, so he played it out off to the right with side spin, plus it spun into the hole.

"I put myself in contention heading into the weekend, which is what my initial goal was," Mickelson said. "And so with 36 holes to look, I'm right in the thick than it. I've got to just go shoot some low scores, because they are available. On the other hand gave myself an opportunity."

Tim Clark, meanwhile, was headed home after an 82 and a smile. It absolutely was his first tournament since The Players TaylorMade RocketBallZ  Driver Championship as a consequence of elbow surgery he had five months ago.

"I felt great, to be honest," Clark said. "I'm quite surprised with how my body actually felt. I wasn't able to score in any way. The arm, and the way our bodies felt, I had been quite encouraged.



没有评论:

发表评论