2012年3月31日星期六

Martin lead the Australasia’s NZ PGA Pro-Am Championship

However, the 27-year-old's lead may be slashed dramatically, with three players within four shots with the lead.

Martin started your day using a five shot buffer, but it was gradually whittled away through the 16th hole he found himself in a very three way tie for your lead at 13 under par with fellow Australian Brody Ninyette and New Zealand's Michael Hendry.

On 15 I merely blocked my drive in the bunker coupled with a bit of fun there, said Martin discussing the double bogey which had the possible to create case undone.

Then making par around the 16th TaylorMade RocketBallZ Driver I had been happy, it wasn't the easiest pin to make after making double.

Martin wouldn't be denied charge picking up a late birdie to complete the day at 14-under-par, one shot totally free of Ninyette.

I birdied 17 and gave myself a possibility on 18 so overall I used to be pretty pleased with the afternoon, nothing really went for me and I am still leading by one, adding that his foot injury is about the mend.

Today was the very best its felt all week, this in the blister for the back is gone so it's just the foot now, I had created to adopt my shoe off a few times to stretch out nonetheless it felt good today.

Hendry is at outright third at 12 underneath the card, after dropping an attempt on the 17th, the only blemish as part of his round.

The 32-year-old says the course was Mizuno MP-58 irons ripe for your picking within the benign conditions.

It was calm out there this morning which obviously made it friendly should you be hitting good shots.

Thankfully I hit perfect shots bar one which generated a bogey on 17 however i can't complain I'm in place to get a chance tomorrow.

Fellow Kiwi Ryan Fox also a good day, rocketing the leaderboard in a tie for fifth with a superb eight under par 64. Fox got away and off to painstaking start, but an eagle with the par four fourth ignited his round and that he followed it with four successive birdies.

With two holes to play, the course record of 10 under par was within his reach but he couldn't quite equal the benchmark set by Australian Peter Fowler in 2007 and matched by South Korean Jin Jeong in round two yesterday.

Original article Martin holds narrow NZPGA lead (video) from www.iseekgolf.com


没有评论:

发表评论